Thread: Warehouses
View Single Post
Unread 12 Jun 2007, 13:51   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Warehouses

The silo project has been suggested I think multiple times before, but for some reason it has never struck through. It should be implemented, though, as it sounds like a very good addition to the structures and would force some choice between the mine mine mine stock stock stock and mine mine ware ware stock stock -to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
This might however lead to a lot of very high valued planets being unable to attack anybody because of their high value. Needs to be implemented carefully
Really? I was massive round 13 and I did have a dozen or so targets, taking into account that I had a NAP with eXilition. If you're really massive, you will still have targets - this will just require your alliance to shrug off the NAPs and give you a priority to pick on the few targets you've got. Yeah, it takes nudging.

Also, the "unable to attack anyone" comes in controversy with the talk about lowbie bashing and bash limits. I mean, if there's too much lowbie bashing, and you'd feel higher bash limits would help, wouldn't this on the other hand escalate this issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
However lowbie bashing will always happen in one way or another, make it harder to hit below a certain value compared to your own will probably help some.
You are sort of contradicting yourself here.

Maybe a nonlinear bash limit could "help", but what sort of is a whole other story.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote