View Single Post
Unread 5 Apr 2012, 06:37   #6
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Another Facebook thread, but different i hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
Planetarion is dying. Get used to it. And yes, it sucks to always play the same shit over and over again.

The devs have shown NO INTEREST in any suggestion being made so far. There are also some great artworks and skins made from players which never made it into the game.
Now you talk about FB integration. As easy as it sounds - Facebook integration would solve a lot of problems. PA would get a player boost and the game would automatically get more entertaining. There are no funds needed for expensive advertising, just Facebook and a dev to realise that which we lack.
Even if 99% here think that FB games are bad, even Farmville by times was more entertaining than some of the rounds we saw in pa. And besides, Farmville can be played both over facebook and directly from its own Website. This is what PA needs. An increasing player number also means increased income for the owners and hopefully bigger interest from their side to improve PA.

But that's all dreams...

The only one who ever openly spoke about Facebook integration was zPeti, and Jagex has shown themselves much more incapable than zPeti which is so hard but - CONGRATULATIONS - you done it!
If only there was a like button, i wouldn't have to write that i like what you have just posted