Thread: Its been great.
View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2014, 22:00   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Its been great.

Its time to say goodbye to Planetarion.

Ive had an awesome time while playing Planetarion, met so many amazing people, had so many fun times, but as someone who himself said that people should know when to quit I take this responsibility with regards to my own time in Planetarion.

Thanks to so many people, thanks to the old crew from the old PA, Gbell, Jerazol, Warlord2k, slave, Magicbyte and so on. And to the new faces I got to know when I came back to PA. Nadar, Heru, Dingo, Cin[Away] and with the revived TGV crew, Kaisto, Applebane, Zephod, and so many others.

And thanks to Fiery (for getting me into PA support) Appocomaster (one day you will like salad on your burgers mate) Lunar_Lamp (for saving PA) and to the great guys and girl in the mH team, Markb, butter and ofc Ace.

I hope all of you will enjoy the coming rounds in PA, and I am certain that Lunar_Lamp has the game in safe hands.

Kargool signing out.