View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 06:56   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Should have had more sex

Are you sure all this is actually taking place and that, in fact, your entire sex life isn't just recounting stories of your Simms persona?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Firstly I managed to **** her.

Secondly I ended the relationship.

Thirdly I made her guilty with no evidence.

Finally I took her virginity (bonus points to me).
Every post you make about your lovelife just piles on the evidence that you basically couldn't give a shit about what your actions mean to anyone else, as long as you end up 'on top'.

I'm sure in a few days/weeks from now, you'll be back on here gloating about how you shagged that virgin, but now she seems unhappy when you left fifteen minutes afterwards, as you had to be up early to get to the Villa game.

You're an emotional retard.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet

Last edited by Dead_Meat; 1 Mar 2006 at 07:06.
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote