View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2005, 10:38   #12
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Newsflash : Arrogant car drivers found to be "complete faggots", survey says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Surely its easier to concentrate on the other things if you are GOING SLOWER?
When you're going past a speed camera, you're constantly checking your speedo just to make sure you're not going over 30/60/70/insert limit here. As a result, you're paying less attention to the road...in what's supposed to be an accident blackspot

I agree with lokken, there's a speed camera outside of a school and I think it's a pretty good idea to have one there. But many are in the most ridiculous places, or handily obscured by trees. This is why they have such bad reputations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Seriously, how many times does it need to be proved to you that someone hit at the speed limits set out has a significantly greater chance of living?
So don't hit people.

I drove from Chelmsford to Cardiff last weekend in 3 hours. For about half of that, I was driving at 95 mph plus. No-one was hurt, no-one was injured. There were no near-misses. Yet I broke the law, and in this case, I have no problem with doing so. Where the relevant speed limit is necessary for a certain area, then I drive at that speed. I'm not the sort of driver who takes tight bends at 50 mph. But when you're on a long road in a straight line, where no children are going to jump out at you (motorway), then damnit, I'm putting my foot down.