View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 20:01   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Dante, i dont spend lavishly. I go to greggs and get a 63p cornish pastie. then for lunch a 72p steak bake. washed down with a 70p bottle of coke (all day).
Well, I presume this is more than if you would be sitting at home. Plus travel, although I have no idea how much that costs that end of the world.

The only real advice I can give you is to hold no expectations about work. The less you get paid the more they seem to mess around with your pay, etc. Oh, and expect some bizarre level of tax when you finally do get any back pay.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote