Thread: Politics
View Single Post
Unread 22 Mar 2009, 21:37   #25
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post
So Ascendancy the most active alliance in the universe, an alliance with momentum, value and roids, an alliance with 40 more members than Newdawn and the alliance with probably the most efficient 'war players' wouldn't be able to hold up Newdawn?

Can I have some of what you are smoking please Lok.
You know full well that mass incomings, however great we might be results in containment of any alliance's firepower. If CT are interested in winning (if indeed you think they can win), they'll ND and Asc smash each other up. They are far from dead but they got badly hurt by us, very badly indeed - they are in no position to take on ND or Ascendancy if the battle to win is straightforward for them.

There comes a point where numbers trumps skill and given how Ascendancy fared with 3 on 1 last time in the short term (because that's all that's left in this round) a swift victory for either side would result eventual defeat. It's in their interest to see how it pans out rather than the tip the balance horribly from the early stages and then stand by as they get horribly outgunned.

So if I was them, I'd do exactly what NewDawn did to get into the position they're in right now. And if you can think of why staying largely out of conflict and watching the opposition kick lumps out of each other was bad for NewDawn, then I'd like to hear it. Because it's exactly the strategy I'm proposing for Conspiracy Theory.

Last edited by lokken; 22 Mar 2009 at 21:43.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote