Thread: Alliance size
View Single Post
Unread 5 Sep 2015, 17:07   #47
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Alliance size

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Trolltags aint suppose to be competetive, they are built mostly to ruin for people looking to be competetive. Just like Ult vs CT this round.

And if BCing/DCing/strat coordination was all you needed to create a stable alliance runnibg for rounds, why is it so typical for alliance to only last 1-2 rounds?

Vikings, Spore, Innuendo, Apprime, FAnG, ROCK, xVx, TheFallen, Innsomnia, Immortals, ODDR, Inferno, Rogues, 13 alliances gone the last 10 rounds? Why is this?
My main reason for not wanting to run spore (and why im fast getting fed up with this game), is the lack of people willing to fight for a win.

The attitude isnt to try and win from MOST players, it is 'we cant win so we will stop you winning'.

If you win a war, then it doesnt help at all cause then that tag does nothing but fc you till end, or keep hitting you. Not to win themselves, but to stop you winning.

Add in the troll tags 'we are playing for our enjoyment not yours' or 'we will lolwave cause you hit one of our planets' and there really is no hope for pa.

PA is dead and wont ever see proper success again, and the blame falls squarely at the feet of the attitudes of the players.

This genuinally is my last round (yeah I know ive said it before but ive had a big promotion and training which will make it impossible to even try and play) and I wont miss it one little bit.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote