Thread: Alliance size
View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2015, 23:38   #37
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Alliance size

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Ah, you speak of things you know nothing of. Classic Butcher.

I would happily run an alliance of 30 members, as previously stated. If tag sizes were reduced significantly/split in half, I would happily run one using the in game tools. It's all you need to be competitive. And it wouldn't be a "troll tag", which is not what Rogues was nor what I signed up for.

Yes there were certain members and HC's who enjoyed sk'ing people to the hills, but at the end of the day Rogues was no better or stronger than Rainbows really.

I don't know why you're singling me out on this, when as previously mentioned I had no say in how it was run or the decisions. I came up with ship strategies which were changed mid round, I was asked to talk to alliances, then the HCs decided to hit the alliances (e.g. BF at round end) which made me look stupid.

It got to the point where I was so sick of the way Rogues was being run that I actually just started to talk to other alliance HC's off my own back to improve relations because there seemed to be little or no dialogue with other alliances once Reaper stepped down as politics man. You can ask Tommy about this if you don't believe me, because I did actually speak to him in pm and my intentions were quite genuine. I'm pretty straight with people

Your post makes no real sense. How am I deterring people from trying to run them? They need to change the limits to enable new tags to survive in the first place or at least give them the recovery time after being hit by these blocks. You cant do that without political flexibility.

You want to change some of the basic principles of the game for your own gains.
Alliances like Rogues/Inferno/Asc of last round/ODDR/DeadSoliders/The Fallen/insert name has come and gone for the last 15 rounds, and often failed to establish themself due to what you just explained, internal disagrements.
PA has always been based on numbers, and dedication, going against the nature of the game will kill it completely.
What would stop me from doing a Ultores, and gather 20-30 people to troll Clouds tag for no good reason if tag limits was 20-30?
Look at HODORs/Asc/Norse this round, and imagine the effect they would have if tag limits were 30-40?
Go ahead and start your own tag with 30 people, and have it running for more than 2 rounds, without having multies/scan planets this time, and come back and tell us of your experince.
Untill you got any experince at all running a alliance, the forum mods should just delete all your post in the suggestion forums concerning stuff like tag limits.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote