Thread: Quest bonus'
View Single Post
Unread 24 Oct 2018, 12:25   #1
wades209
Carew

wades209 has a spectacular aura aboutwades209 has a spectacular aura aboutwades209 has a spectacular aura about
Quest bonus'

I'm returning to the game after a few years absence. I'm playing solo as my life at home with a small child means i can't give the time to an alliance but i really enjoy the game. One of the changes i don't remember being in the game was the massive bonus' for completing quests. I do really like the bonus for research and constructions and really gives you an incentive.

However, I find the massive resource or additional roids bonus' for collecting roids and xp etc very much just widening the gap. All it means is if you quickly get roids you can far accelerate ahead of everyone else. This only really favours the experienced and big ally players.

I feel the setup is to keep the current base happy but is built in a way that does not encourage new players.

I understand there has to be a strategy bonus as it is the point of the game but maybe removing the large resource and roids bonus' would level things out. Getting the roids should be bonus enough.

I think if the game is to grown it needs to find a way to make solo play still a viable option.

Could concurrent games run. One with Allys and one without? has this ever been done?

What do other people think?
wades209 is offline   Reply With Quote