View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 13:56   #292
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Stat changes for R15

I can see Caths using Fi/Co fleets to great effect. I don't think they've been nerfed. My main worry is that they're now weaker vs Fr, and Zik will get 0 loss stealing. I know the Cath Cr fleet isn't as effective because they can't hit Xan, but they can hit everyone else now. Tarantulas aren't the weakest ship, and if there's not enough ghosts to do even mild damage, Tarantulas have a habit of crushing them - a few people in the beta noticed this.