View Single Post
Unread 22 Jun 2016, 19:12   #189
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice
Re: r67 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post

http://game.planetarion.com/terms.pl

Farming
Farming is illegal. The definitions of farming are, but are not limited to:

A) Attacking a target with his/her consent to get his/her asteroids/ships

B) Defending against someone who is attacking with their consent to steal their ships.

C) Abusing game features in order to gain excessive XP (e.g. roid farming)

Doing either a, b or c by using multi-planets

3:4 has given anyone who attacks him/her the consent to get his/her asteroids.
The repeative nature of this is proofs enough in itself, its not like its a "one time incident".
If 200 fleets have landed there allready, not encountering any attempts from to stop it, its pretty clear that this is farming.

Before the "trolls" start saying that this might be used in every attack/defence incident in this game, sure, if it happends 200 times(!) in a row and not now and then.
r59 I was on no def all round and 3 fleet attacking as a Xan XP Whore. Once people figured this out I got attacked over and over again (many times by the same people) whenever I was over 200 roids. I never had communication with said individuals but by your logic I had consented thus was a farm?

C'mon man I know your not the sharpest nail but if someone chooses to attack and take advantage of someone else's strategy that doesn't implicitly mean there is collusion.

Either prove it or just drop it. This is getting old.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote