Thread: Wtf ?
View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:53   #34
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wtf ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
I would be all for removing rep, for it is the bane of my existence; but first, I want to get to 5 blobs.

I will get 5 blobs, if it kills me.
just "blobbed you up" to 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
The easiest way to accumulate rep would be simply to emulate 1-X. He's so damn useful / helpful he must have a zillion points by now.
only 4k, I'm sure others have more.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote