View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2017, 12:49   #121
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: R73 whine thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
Ult played good, didnt give up.

They found a strat move we hadn't anticipated, with faking att with lancers. This burnt out our DC's as we didn't really have a way to counter it.

And as we all know Ult is really good at dc'ing so not landing + not being sure we could land any def killed of moral when we calced it as unlikely that we could win. Plus key members, myself included, being to busy IRL to try to turn the tide.

I wouldn't say Ult ruined our round, they found a way to best us. You could debate that they could have moved for the win when App was finished earlier this week, but I get their choice as app still have/had fat planets

Well played
Sandvold summed it all up here.

Obviously being Ult i could be seen to take Ult's corner but when we attacked Apprime and Apprime attacked us there was no contest. We ripped Apprime apart because as Sandy said - They couldn't def DE with Buccs & land because if Ult sent fake CO/FI with lancers they lose their buccs.

By the time Ult really got to smack back Apprime, Apprime had no chance to build CO. We had support players massing FI & our own planets intag massing Lancer. I have 3k of the things - over 50% of my value. Imagine calcin any wave I am on where I could only be sending 1k DE and the rest FI.... It's a nightmare.

Of course no one can discredit pingu here as well. They constantly hit Apprime 24 7 while we (Ult) were grounded. And most DCs really don't wanna dc the entire god damn round !! Around the clock. This why when ND and Ult did deal Cardi cried and winged like Kevin off K&P Go Large !! Because he knew once ULt were let lose his guys wouldn't be able handle it.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote