View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2014, 21:33   #168
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 59 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Lol forest you are either naieve or just a liar. When you ran politics for 24 hours perhaps you missed 99% of the facts. .
I don't lie.

Quote:
Inferno weren't ever one on one with p3n or with bf. You were using plenty of other allies to do your work for you including nd and HR. In fact we even had a member join his old gal chan to find you all sat in there selecting gals to hit. .
That member joined the evening after inf hc had spent all afternoon trying to arrange a deal. you refused and acted like a d*ck so I grabbed some ppl to hit you. nd agreed to join because you hit them the night before. HR agreed to join, they didn't state their reasons I don't think. but both those actions came after you refused any kind of avoidance other than a full avoidance. I did it out of spite, im like that.

Quote:
Stop claiming to be the hero that deserves the medal of bravery. You are just as bad as everyone else. Secret politics don't suit you one bit when you get outed so easily..
I don't think I have ever asked for a medal of bravery. But now you mention it, I want one!!!!! can it be pink?
(and I don't think I got outed, the log came from me lol).

Quote:
I enjoy seeing inferno hc slate each other so readily. I feel sorry for the members who have to follow hc who show no respect for each other, real inspirational leadership from self proclaimed geniuses.
I am not, and never have been at any time, inferno hc. I was just helping out some friends at their request.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote