View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2015, 15:36   #40
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: This time of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Again, please stop presuming 'rumours' to be fact. Accusations are accusations, and facts are facts. If any of these accusations were indeed factual, then the accused would've been closed.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bitcher fabricated this whole thing just to put a bad light on the alliance that he hates dearly.
There would be NO rumours flying around if you, or any BF HCs would be willing to answer a few key questions.

A bot tag fillied with BF planets were closed. Thats a fact.
BF were allied ingame to this tag. Thats a fact.
The BF allie bot shared connections with these bot. Thats a fact.
Numerous other BF planets were closed aswell, some of them tried to infiltrate CT/BowS and prolly many more allies preround, but was stopped because we have know about this scam for quite some time. Thats a fact.

Ive reported around 30 planets this round thats been closed, its not a random occurence im trying to blame on anyone. I got another 10 planets i could aswell said belonged to you, but without a obvious connection i wont.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote