View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 13:24   #14
Koks

Koks will become famous soon enoughKoks will become famous soon enough
Re: zik dying 1:1 ???

Quote:
Stealing: In enemy territory you have to abandon ships to take over enemy ships, so you loose them (and detonate them to smithereens so enemy cant use them). In friendly space they are recoverable and usable again for the poor ziks
Would be an interesting feature if added, but i think it would be hard to distinguish and code. Plus other factors such as neutral planets makes this hard.

I dont like that the ziks stealers die. I can see why the stats have been changed, so that salvage for people who lose their ships is generated. However i do not believe a 1:1 steal/die ratio is applicable for a normal round of pa.
In speed rounds and havoc the ziks rule over the universe with most of the top players all zik. In a normal round there are no ziks at the very top, as it becomes hard enough to gain value from steals. f/c are the only way ziks can gain value, with high ints they lose roids faster then a fat kid eats cake. With the new 1:1 ratio i dont think f/c is going to be any use as your going to risk it all for a swap of ships.

Pa team if your reading this please dont impliment the 1:1 steal/die as i feel we will only have 4 viable races again.