Thread: Hot Trends
View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 00:38   #11
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Hot Trends

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Lok and I were following my schedule (we agreed on some minor adjustments) and I got all the way into the fourth week when my shins hurt too bad to run anymore. I had to take a week off. Apparently the running was too intensive with not enough rest, at least for me. Lok is doing ok. So I have scrapped it, and am trying to figure out how much rest I need between runs. It's looking like 1 day run 1 day rest. It is just going to take longer.
Yes, I got the same problem with the shins. Probably it isnt such a good idea to run every day.
So that link with the training schedule you posted back in the other thread is somewhat challenging?
I think about really getting into this. I need some new goal and I figured preparing to run 42 km in one go might take a while