View Single Post
Unread 18 Feb 2015, 17:58   #426
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
This would surely increase inequalities significantly, this round the top 5 have had 55+ so the limit goes up to 70 how many could then fill it? I don't really have a clue who has what out of tag but probably just Ult.

However if we are to run with that principle would it not be a better idea to have a 'late sign' section to the tag, in theory allowing the alliances to recruit allianceless noobs that turn up in their gals... tho in practice presumably used by late sign ups.
Problem being that tags such as CT/P3ng/Ult this round could fill their tags pretick, and now im sure they have around 65 players each.
Certain allies such as p3ng/BF/vikings/FL dont seem to be wanting to take in new players(just from my view), and they are the ones that should be punished by having a bigger tag limit.

Its pretty funny that i always got accused of turning every thread into a discussion about tag limits, but now someone else have jumped the bandwagon.

I think this round is a result of last round, p3ng/BF/Ult was happy to stay blocked together for 99% of the round, and now i see a lot of p3ng people realising that their tactics last round is being used against them.
If you dotn want BF to stagnate the round every time, just keep attacking them from pt24, and atleast you wont risk that anymore?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote