View Single Post
Unread 18 Feb 2015, 17:10   #422
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
If you are simply saying that whether you are a contender or not is a matter of preference then you can add BF to your list there as they clearly have no wish to be contenders.
There can be no in game fix for an alliances' will to fight. All that can be done is to level the playing field and make it as open as possible. I believe a slight reduction in tag sizes makes things more open than they are.
I didn't mean to imply it is only a matter of preference. It is much more a matter of skill and activity. In BF the average member definitely has enough skill to at least try for ally win, however, in my opinion they lack the fortitude to actually do. Their HC's know this and as such they have little need to create a political environment in which they submerge as the winners, and even if they had that need I doubt they had the pull to be able to create such an environment for the full length of a round.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote