Thread: Rock Star Game
View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:27   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Benjitrons
If you hadn't left it to the last minute then it would not have been problem.

In future I would suggest drawing up a timetable for assignment completion.
They shifted the deadline back by a week because they'd advertised it wrong.

Divvies.

And I couldn't nail this one section of it.

Oh yeah, I also have a life outside of study.

Combined this makes for several short sentences separated by blank lines.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote