View Single Post
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 20:21   #39
Mystical

Mystical has a spectacular aura aboutMystical has a spectacular aura about
Re: value, xp, admins, fleets, winner, hate, agony, flaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
How do we draw the line between lemming runs and donating ships? Dont get me wrong. I think this was planned and I think rain new about it. But without proof, lemming runs have always been allowed in the past so there should have been no interference by the PAteam.
That is what the PA-team is for.. they make the discissions on that case cause they are supposingly are OBJECTIVE;d it would be bad if individual players would judge these kinda things. They taught things were TOO obvious and not deserved so this time they decided this. You even say yourself you think it was that way. If all think that in the PA-Team then the discission should be mate. There cannot be hard rules on it cause the line is weak but humans are perfectly able to judge things right where a computer or code cannopt, that is if they are objective.

EDIT: Ow and god dont think i like PA-Team, they make this horrible for me every round again!!

EDIT2: same case on sjor's : as long there is no strict rule explaining what is what ppl can do pretty much what they want. Even if there were rules ppl can mask their actions

Blue tears never dry..

Mystical
Mystical is offline   Reply With Quote