View Single Post
Unread 25 Mar 2006, 19:32   #29
gmufc

gmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nicegmufc is just really nice
Re: value, xp, admins, fleets, winner, hate, agony, flaming

The fact that rain were so surprised attackers on him recalled that he went to admins/multihunters to ask why fleets were recalled makes it even more suspisious to me. If it had been me with incs and attackers would die or donate all ships if landing I wouldnt be surprised if they recalled, and if I didnt see recallmessages in my news I would have reported it as possible bug.

In this case it's obvious rain were sure attackers didnt recall by themself.
Never played with rain personally so don't know if he's a cheater or not, but from what I've seen on the newsies on him etc lately it looks very suspiscious.
Don't really matter if he planned it with the attackers or it's just "noobs" that landed on him.. either way they did DONATE the shippies as he could steal it all without even getting more def, and lower his own losses by getting cath in gal to def.

IMO that is not the way to win..

I've been top value for a long time several rounds and those who think you get a lot of suiciders on you just for being biggest planet are wrong. I always had to steal ships the hard way by deffing a lot and sacrificing ships to steal when targets werent fully covered.

I think it's wrong if anyone win just cause they get a lot of "suiciders" on them.
If Rain by any chance had no knowledge of any of the "suiciders" on him I'd like to appologise for what I wrote here ofc.

gmufc

21:8:8
#1 "total round roids" & "total lost roids" @ sandmans
etc....
gmufc is offline   Reply With Quote