View Single Post
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 17:53   #10
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Contemplations R10.5 PT 209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
how can "proven" facts be considered as flaming
I don't care whether they are proven. If you wish to have a constructive convo, then you simply do not start talking bad about other pple. Why? Cause whatever you say, those pple might reply to "defend" themselves or to justify their actions or whatever and in both cases it's not constructive and infact has NOTHING to do with this thread in the first place.

I mean, can you honnestly say Xto's post (both of them) was constructive and entirely related to the thread subject (certainly not the 2nd post)? he even created a discussion not related to this thread but asks everyone not to reply on the matter nway.

I thought this thread was about politics in r10.5, not about what happened last round and stuff like that.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote