View Single Post
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 17:33   #9
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Contemplations R10.5 PT 209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
you asked to be constructive and no flaming? Yet you thank Xto for his post (which was insulting, flaming and not contructive) and then you go insult other pple yourself?

How do you expect pple to be constructive and not flame while you do it yourself in your own thread in which you specifically asked (twice even) not to flame and to be constructive?

rgds Kj
how can "proven" facts be considered as flaming

anyways....about the round i tend to agree that 3 alliances to mix gals was normal, but remember that the player base in those rounds was bigger. In this round at the start FPM had over 10% of the playerbase and was in terms of member quite a bit bigger (considering ND is also friendly towards them). And i do blame them for a part as they took the "easy" way by getting a (for PaX terms) "huge" playerbase in their gals. But i guess its just wait and see how the fight between the blocks will end up.

As for fence sitters.... I don't see why gals should be considered as being such.... in a random round it was possible to be with hostiles in a gal and still manage together eventhough incs were sent at both groups in the gals. And i can't really understand why that shouldn't be the case in a private round.. If you play with friends in such a way you have to be aware of the conesquences... (but thats just my personal opinion).

What i do mind about the current PaX is the way that cheating seems to be handled, as some cases are quite obvious and yet nothing is done about it, which makes me question whether its worthmy time and effort to keep playing such a game. I don't mind the cheating itself really, what i do mind is the ppl doing it (the "leet" top planets etc) all deny they do it and come crying when they get caught and tell us how innocent they were. And i really hate the HC who protect their known cheaters.. which is very very sad.... but hey.. i guess thats life. I hope that the cheaters get get deleted while the harm hasn't been done yet (i.e. now) instead of the end of the round :-). That would atleast give a better playground for a decent and maybe even fair block war