View Single Post
Unread 5 Mar 2008, 01:03   #85
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 26 Predictions?

Even if we would have all been playing full out(I doubt anyone in asc will argue we did, and I'll point out this doesn't contradict jester as to whether or not we were playing for real as you do not need to be playing full out to be playing for real), the mere fact that we do not really bother with politics or alliance relations would have made this a very had round to win for us. With 60 superbly active superbly talented players, I would like to think we could challenge a group twice that size or perhaps a bit bigger, but we were facing far more than just that. The aggressive nature of the game would also have favoured the masses.

Then again, we might have been able to manage quite a few more crashes on our distwhores had we all been playing full out. Come to think of it, we'd probably all have been playing dist whores if that was the case, which would have made it all quite annoying for anyone attacking us.