View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2008, 10:20   #75
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Round 26 Predictions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
It wouldn't piss me off that much if Ascendancy won.
Actually, with the attitude displayed by most of the ascendancy people on this forum i'd expect them to win every round.
Unfortunately we spend more time cultivating that attitude than actually playing

Quote:
And the excuses after the round for not winning is kinda beginning to sound like angels.
Ascendancy: We could have won but half our people weren't playing for real.
Angels: We could have won but half our core wasn't playing.
No. Our excuse was that we didn't win because we didn't win. I defy you to find a post claiming no one was playing "for real". Everyone plays "for real", some of them are just shitter than others.

I'm getting tired of quoting myself* here, but go read this and this.

Quote:
So basicly what I'm saying is, please Ascendancy, try to win a round.
I try to win every round I play with Ascendancy, most of them I fail.

* I'm not, really

Last edited by Banned; 4 Mar 2008 at 10:35.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote