View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2015, 18:01   #99
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Asc has allready said they are willing to jump sides to the Ult block, guess its a desperate move to regain ground if they go with it.
I dont know if you got that from my posing theoretical changes to show how politics actually wont move, but if so you misinterpreted it, as I was saying it really couldnt happen, but in the fluid political world krypton would like it is what should happen if Asc was truly balancing things out
I dont see how such a move would help us regain ground, rather it would undermine our position yet further, since we have just destroyed Ults value lead. Too much maneuvering and no-one trusts you at all. (another impediment to proper fluid politics)