Thread: Mpogd
View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2007, 19:16   #33
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mpogd

ow right, i'm terribly sorry. I know i shouldn't play a game according to how i assume the mechanics work, my bad . I have been around for many rounds. Basicly non-stop since r3. I have been in almost any position in the game in terms of galaxies (very active to very inactive). I think i have plenty experience with crap planets to know that there are cases where you try and stick to a save level of roids to avoid being a too obvious target.

Now i personally have no problem with getting the 75 roids and thus i never complained about it since i like getting some free roids (no i didn't in the post above either, i just replied to Kals argument). 75 extra roids do have a different impact on your planet depending on your value and size. Some players just have different strategies and do not wish to look like a nice target for whatever reason, not everyone plays to get a shitload of roids and high value you know. So instead of just looking at your side of the coin, you could try and turn it around to see there are also other ways of playing where it might make a (small) difference.

edit
You might have missed it, but i do not mind the extra roids myself nor does my alliance (which is xVx, not Vision)