View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2010, 20:32   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: And now for something entirely different

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
What details?
<Will> [10:32:48] 7+ fleets on each side (including base fleet)
<Will> [10:32:48] 7+ defending fleets, and <15% of the attacking fleet died
<Will> [10:32:48] 6+ attacking fleets and >90% of the fleets died or was stolen
<Will> [10:32:48] 4+ attacking fleets and 10+ fleets total and 70%+ of the ships on both sides died

I thought you meant noobs who got bashed by someone for roids, which wouldn't appear on the news feed. If not my bad. If you just meant you see people who lose their fleet then yeah that information is up on sandmans already.