View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 16:01   #65
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Festival Wrist Bands

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I'm pretty sure there is a correlation between the persons caring about other persons wearing wristbands and bandname t-shirts and such and their succes in life be it in their work environment relationshipwise or in their overal feeling of being happy
If the person talking to me is an attractive teenage girl I'm not overly bothered that their overall "success in life" score might be sub-optimal.

Quote:
maybe they need to get the message louding like focussing your energy
Well, I generally wear a shirt over whatever t-shirt I wear, but I am wearing a band t-shirt today and yet I've still managed to find enough energy to focus on achieving my top goals and do my Tony Robbins Power Screams™ which are guaranteed to bring me wealth, fame and fortune.

But then again, I am fantastic.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote