View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2010, 22:54   #39
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: what happened to ND

The round isn't over yet. Personally I can only say that I'm in a pretty cool position where I just don't at all care about who wins (Though obviously there are people in Ascendancy who seem to want to win). I'm pretty indifferent to whether ND wins or somebody else, they played the way they had to play and I'm okay with that. If anyone has a problem with it, they need to step up and fix it themselves. A NAP has two sides, not one.

Even so I think ND have played it pretty well, but there's one limitation in their situation right now, they have naps everywhere so they can't really do any great XP landings the last week, which is fairly unique. On the other hand, I think everyone in the top 4 are in reasonably good positions for a win. Evolution only have 8 million points up to the lead - that's not a lot, and I know that if I cared about alliance ranks I'd be motivated to play for the win from that position. Apprime took a beating today but aren't really in a much worse situation than Ascendancy are right now, and they have fewer tasty targets and more possible xp landings to boot.

I'd say Osiris would be able to take it too but I don't think they have the fighting spirit and the political grace they'd need.

It's a pretty open round, but I won't go as far as to call it good. It feels too bland, and it's way too short and the horrible galaxy setup has a huge impact on the enjoyment of playing.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote