View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2010, 18:49   #11
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough
Re: what happened to ND

why does ND get the finger when the universe currently looks like this:

Conspiracy:
-Evolution
- NewDawn
- Osiris

Evolution:
-Conspiracy
-NewDawn
-Osiris
-xVx

Osiris:
-Conspiracy
-Evolution
-NewDawn
-xVx

NewDawn:
-Conspiracy
-Evolution
-eXiIition
-Osiris

The other top alliances are the same way? Why do people just say, ND naps the universe when we weren't napped to ANY of these until after politics formed. We made a pact with asc to stick beside them from the beginning with timed naps here and there. We worked with them from the get go attacking people who attacked us and them. Once APP became involved on our side (semi forcefully due to the other side blocking), we gave them a shot. Needless to say I got fed up for being the lapdog to carDi to getting them in the #1 position. We created raids with them all and app would ground fleets not sending them with us, and they would defend vs. us. Clearly not helping ND, but ND helping app by, once carDi comes alive, says hit Osiris, signs off... and we hit the alliances we didn't want too, I feel forced into letting app take the win. That wasn't going to happen, especially after threats made towards ND about app breaking the nap, bla bla bla. So we did what we had to. After a few people came to me saying app was most likely going to break our nap and hit us the coming weekend, we did what we had too, and instead of getting evo/osi/ct/app incs, we flipped (keeping our ties with asc close) thus hitting app with evo/osi and company.

Now that app has turned on asc, politics shift again, and we will see. If you look at our alliance as laying down and just letting 3rd place happen, then thats fine. We still are a top alliance after 37 rounds of being here, and to take this kind of verbal heat all the time is completely ridiculous. We never have been a hardcore alliance, that is what keeps us solid. If we have members that can't pull weight to make us a number 1 alliance, there is no sense getting hardcore about it. We have to see, would I like #1, ofc I would, but when you have a portion of an alliance with top members, and a portion that either crashes or doesn't care due to whatever reasons, in the end of the day, we are all still proud to be ND, and not continuing to jump allies, make new allies, etc... to have a good time.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote