View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2009, 22:06   #7
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of
Re: Universal marketing and other stuff, micromanagement and so on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat View Post
I don't think that making the game more complicated is the best direction to take.

If we want to increase the number of new players, we should be getting simpler instead. Even something as radical as reducing to 2 races.
I disagree with this, very few people sign up to waste their time playing simple games over and over. Most want a complex game that they can become masters of and show off their great skills.

Generally I like the direction suggested in the first post, and have seen many similar suggestions in the past. If Ave could flesh out his ideas some I might even suggest some of them for implementation. Specifically Ave think out how what you suggest might actually be implemented. What would troops look like? What would they do? How would they be built/transported? These things all need to be thought trough before anyone can take these kinds of ideas seriously.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote