View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2015, 01:06   #115
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: The PA award ceremony. The real one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Seeing your so out of your depth id rather reply you seriously another time when im sober, than even beginning a discussion here right now
So I'm out of my depth because I've shown how ridiculous it is that people now complain about how others play their planets?

Or am I out of depth because I've watched our alliance be swapped around like a cheap whore to whichever alliance or 2 wanted to have us that night, since week 1?

Or am I out of my depth because, after only 4 weeks I have 75 def fleets launched already, and im not even the highest def point planet in our ally, and people like yourself get annoyed by that. I mean, tell me if I'm wrong here, but if you lot didn't keep attacking us, I would not have all these def opportunities, right?

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote