View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2015, 22:35   #7
The PK
i also havent heard of me

The PK is on a distinguished road
Re: Blue's Stat Set Rnd 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
3 & 4, I think it's a case of teaming up with the other race with the same roiding fleet. Same as last round. Hard to solo once defence fleets get moving.
I guess we are having a difference of opinion on statements then. To me an attacking style of stats means less teamups and more solo'ing. These statements were in the context he said these were attacking stats. Also bears from the fact I hate free fire def ships. Even if one had a worse init ship, or low eff and still fired, i still believe better then 0 loss def.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
I love this type of statements.
We need to remove stealing ship cus there are a few cheaters ship farming.
We gotta remove astropods cus there are a few cheaters roid farming.
We gotta remove cov-ops for resources/ships cus there are a few cheaters cov-op farming.
We need to remove XP from the game, because people are XP farming each other.
We gootta remove the ability to login to the game, because there are cheaters who logs into each other accounts to do que constructions/research or use a scan from it.
So we should try to do nothing to stop it? By this same broken logic, one could state "since people will break the law we should have no laws." An extremely flawed argument. If you wish to state however, that we should not limit ourselves because of the actions of a few who wish to ruin it for all. I would not disagree with that argument, just would have a difference of opinion in this case. There, I fixed your argument for you sir, have a nice day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper
it's up to you/mh to report them then isn't it, they'll be pretty obvious to pick up res stealers dont cap a huge amount straight up
I have an extreme lack of faith in the mh crew. Too many cases that seem obvious to everyone involved shot down by the famous "lack of evidence" as the cheaters shoot off their mouth about getting away with it. This may be more a personal grudge, and may not be viable in picking an emotionless argument against res stealers and cheaters, and that is valid, I will still disagree for them though.

Quote:
Because that's the only way to have all 6 classes with two playable races. Zik can steal, xan can fake no to end, and cath can covop easier. ter and etd are very similiar in background
I guess I could care less about the all 6 classes argument. But if your saying about bringing ter/etd up to the levels of the others since inherent abilities(xan cloaked, cath 1st fire 90% of the time, and zik steal) may give them more advantages late game, i understand the argument. I will be interested to see if you can balance that and like your outside the box thinking. I was thinking on the line you simply messed up and had it uneven.

Quote:
and any ally that picks fr as a strat will have zik which pre-fires both those ships
Again, this goes back to the earlier statement with Krypton about thinking in the terms you said these were attacking stats and i hate 0 loss def ships. Also, I play with friends in a smaller alliance with little to no fleet strat(sometimes we concentrate a few ships for lolwaves...eh butcher?). So just assuming it is ok cause big allies will have the ships seems lazy and forgetting about a portion of the player base and how they can factor into the overall gameplay.

Quote:
De in general takes a banshee fleet to force recall.
Would you play a strat that only took 1 0 xan fleet to force recall? It is the most crippling of weaknesses i can think of.

Currently purring

Former HA HC, CT DC

Still useless.
The PK is offline   Reply With Quote