View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2007, 03:36   #40
HK
Agnus Dei

HK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud ofHK has much to be proud of
Re: Round 20 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Speaking of noob alliances, blah .. blah .. blah ..
Have you ever considered that eXilition is actually planning to secretly win this round also!? Why bother with FO and ToF, you should be worried about what bwtmc, figar, Inforza and Rgar are up to. Is Steve_G fighting as head-dc on two fronts? Why does Cartman never talk on IRC but is never really idle? Why is HK posting on AD lately even though he promised not to lead any alliance's mil division!? Why did Hude code new tools for round20 and tested them with snra, even though both have no alliances!? And of course, why is Kaifux using KaifueX as his irc nick?!?!? Is he hiding something?!

Mark my words, everyone will think I'm a mad man at the moment, but I foretell the future. eXilition will win round XX! Mwahahhahahah! And you guys will never see it coming!