Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 17:21   #439
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Still 1up isn't alone vs. Angels/ND either. While (they got?) VgN targetting Angels Angels aren't that comfortable.
Quote:
I am not pasting rubbish? I am stating VgN has been hitting Angels and I suspect 1up got them to do that. How many times have eX had this all over them from 1up posters last round. Including you! It was not my intention to flame or irritate people by this post. If so I am sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
if we controlled vgn fully why wouldn't they take out dlr or ND?:s as atm they are our enemies.... angels are not at this moment
Quote:
Who said anything about 'controlling' VgN I am only saying they target Angels. As for ND there is always F-Crew.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
by using them to draw out ND's support and thus their attacks losing intensity and focus (in theory).

I have no idea what VGN are doing with Angels.

Considering who's at #1, I think everyone has bigger worries than VGN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
If you take a second to look at the rankings you will SEE the reason VGN are most likly attacking Angels. Its because thats one of the alliances they are battling with for the the 3rd place which realistially is the higest they could expect at this moment in time. Angels are probally the alliance picked as they are the ones whom on paper have the biggst chance of getting 3rd and the quicker you can get them out of the way the better

VGN is not targetting Angels. VGN hasn't hit Angels planets for at least the last week or so. We've been far too busy with other matters to even consider targetting Angels.

VGN is not allied to 1up. At no point this round has VGN and 1up co-ordinated attacks on anyone, not have they agreed to target the same alliance. VGN's policy towards 1up is the same as any other alliance: get on with your own wars, we'll get on with ours. The continuing flak allegations are a load of nonsense, since we play for ourselves and always have done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
You stated as fact, not an opinion. It's the second time I've heard the notion today and still a load of bollocks. I'm sure furball would love VGN to be playing as 1ups bitches.

I have no idea and no interest in who VGN are hitting unless I happen to see thier fleets appearing on our screens in large numbers.
Although mazz forgets about how nice it would probably be for us to hit NewDawn or Angels (from 1up's point of view), he's correct on the rest of it. It's a total load of bollocks and anyone continuing to suggest it should expect their own personal incs as punishment for talking out of their arse on AD.