Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 16:10   #408
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
If you take a second to look at the rankings you will SEE the reason VGN are most likly attacking Angels. Its because thats one of the alliances they are battling with for the the 3rd place which realistially is the higest they could expect at this moment in time. Angels are probally the alliance picked as they are the ones whom on paper have the biggst chance of getting 3rd and the quicker you can get them out of the way the better
I said I didn't know, I merely offered a theory to fill in qebab's line of thought. I never said what I thought was true.