View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 15:47   #78
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The best Alliance(s) this round

A couple of people said Vision played their socks off this round. Without meaning to put the alliance down (they're still a good alliance), I think the main reason for this was that our coordinated attacks concentrated on Ely/LCH, and not Vision. So Vision didn't get as many large incomings as the other two. While the others were being knocked down, Vision was allowed (mostly... of course we still hit the Visions in shared gals with Ely/LCH) to grow.

This is a bit of a silly thread. It's hard to decide who is the best alliance, because there are blocks. In a free-for-all, it would be easier to identify the best alliances (I'd think).