View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 12:46   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 40 Days of Infallible Proofs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
OK, i'll put it in simple terms for you as you want to pedant your way to some kind of success.
If you're complaining about pedantry, then your argument is one of:
  • Stated badly
  • Worded incorrectly
  • Logically wrong

Which one are you complaining about, because from my point of view it seems to be (3).

Quote:
These kinds of threads are shit from pretty much reply 1 downwards, I don't enjoy reading them and I doubt there are many others who do either.
Good for you. Don't read them.

Quote:
These threads have always been crap, are crap and always will be crap.

Quote:
Trolling is more or less guaranteed and I think you can't get worse than threads like these.

Once again, you're being wonderfully appropriate for the thread, as you have chosen to ignore all the points I have made; are you obliquely commenting upon the problems that Travler has when constructing such a thread? Well done sir!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote