View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2006, 01:43   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 40 Days of Infallible Proofs

Travlr, here's your problem:

Very few people here care to hear what you have to say. You've already demonstrated an inability to respond to arguments. You do not talk with anyone, you simply talk at people, and listen to nothing we have to say. I think we've all accepted that you just don't understand anything anyone else is saying.

Nobody wants to talk with people who do not listen to them.

Here's another problem:

You already know you are right. This is probably related to the first problem. You're not open to the possibility that you may be wrong.

Another one:

Your motive. It's really despicable. Nobody here is looking to be converted, nobody here gives you any credibility (at least that I know of). Thank you for trying to save us, I'm sure you've scored some bonus points with the Jesus. It's duly noted somewhere in his big naughty and nice list.

Finally:
You're as shallow and pointless as any human I have ever met. You string words together in a sentence the way a 5 year old places shiny plastic beads on a makeshift neclace during a kindergarden art session. You post quotes you yourself don't understand. You are dogmatic. You are an attention whore, a troll, and an evangalist. A trifecta responsible for the worst of posters online. You relish in the negative attention, you're a martyr for your own twisted cause, and you pride yourself on all the abuse we heap on you.