Thread: Latest Desktop
View Single Post
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 23:28   #27
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Latest Desktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
I like your style.

What mods have you used?
I have a windows microsoft professional regular user edition 2006 with parity ram and a graphics card elite dual pro mega turbo diesel engine that outputs the visual styles on the fly as it detects my mood.

but i'm a mentally stable person so the background shows the same shade of blue everytime.

i use two icons to represent the DUMPSTER and the GARBAGE.

on the DUMPSTER i dump everything i might need later in the future, and in the GARBAGE i send things to be DELETED. sometimes i go back to the DUMPSTER and send things from there directly to the GARBAGE. It's a very convenient program that I advise everyone to get

It took me a while to get it running but I think it was worth it. My computer is like a sanctuarium dude and it would totally decrease my productivity by %£1993302,33388..+44092~ if I was using the default background man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Mine looks a lot like Flavius' except it's Windows XP
what!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
I have a windows microsoft professional regular user edition 2006
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote