Thread: "random" number
View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2005, 19:08   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: "random" number

i tend not to use numbers in conversation

If i need to emphasise in such a way I usually rely on the expresion

"more/better/less/fewer/greater/taller (etc.) than Jesus"

this is also the only time I use the word Jesus in conversation. at all other times I refer to him as Joshua bar Joseph.

these two idiosyncracies combine to ensure that at all times i am likely to offend any evangelical christian who may be listening.