Thread: Back To Hell
View Single Post
Unread 21 Nov 2005, 02:18   #43
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Back To Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Sure it was about my avatar...

So it's big and clever to neg rep someone for insulting you, but okay to neg rep back in spite? gg.

Despite you saying 'Repeal Rep' in your signature you seem to have a problem with people neg repping you.
Ok, so firstly I didn't actually call you a pussy. I said you were pussy footing around, which is a term we use to say someone is avoiding the subject matter for whatever reason.

Secondly - Yes, it is ok to neg rep back. Although usually I don't, as demonstrated by the fact tonight was the first time i can recall ever having given neg rep.

Thirdly, I have Repeal Rep in my signature for the fact that all reputation ever does is create things like this.

Fourthly, I can't be arsed to click on your little link, but I'm sure whatever it is was worth the effort of going and finding. I'm sure it has something to do with me complaining about neg rep or similar. Great. Yay. Woohoo. Whatever.

Finally, **** off.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote