View Single Post
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 11:58   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We should just send the entire family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I've missed you Yahwe.

There are plenty of people to weep crocodile tears over British soldiers. Frankly I figure that if you are a British soldier you don't really have to be there and therefore if you get shot one can speculate you brought it on yourself. Especially when it was likely that you were actually shot by the US or fell out of a helicopter.*

If you are an Iraqi living in Iraq going about your business and the most powerful army in history shows up and flattens your town and kills you and everyone who has ever known you only for the press to report it on page 13 as "2 British soldiers wounded in successful operation" then someone should probably try and mention it from time to time.

*credit to Bill Bailey
I'm much more inherently against the idea that one death is worse or better than another.