View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2011, 13:11   #35
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 41 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
define / go into more detail the apprime way please
First of all i doubt they will b/c its none of our business. However if you stop and think about it yourself. How many players do you think joined apprime in the past few rounds, only because they do well every round? Because they don't need to help out and didn't need to be online all the time? They joined to get rank and not help out. Which in any alliance isn't good enough. Ofc after some people got deleted the rest got deleted also to finish the job. I assume if someone really wanted to stay apprime, a simple pm to cardi telling him you wanted to play with app 100% and would be active/loyal would have got you access back.
What happened with app defence last round isn't a secret. Theres really no reason to look into why they removed members, as it must have made sense to do such a thing.