View Single Post
Unread 7 Aug 2006, 01:56   #61
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
So surely that makes 1up the best?

And you can claim with utter confidence that eXilition would have won r14 if they'd played?

By this anaology you must also include the fact that eXilition also had the help of the remaining best countries in the world in thier bid for gold medals. Like I said, politics and stats make the round when you have 2 alliances clearly so deep in quality and competetive nature. eXilition played rounds 13/15 politically perfect but to out and out say 1 is better than the other is impossible and always will be the case.

RD 11/12 1up has never been tested by exil. It would be a good fight though as RD 11/12 1up was the active "thirsty" 1up. Not the partialy active one of today.

No I cannot claim that they would have won RD 14. I think I was 1up that round though and the activity was appauling. I always felt that round was too easy for 1up. A gal with 6 or 7 1up in it hardly EVER got attacked. 1 of your top planets only ost 2 roids all round, and 1 only had like 14 defence calls. When your top planets dont get hit, you have it easy, as your top planets draw larger #'s of hostile units, but I know I don't have to explain this.

The help that exil supposedly had was availiable to everyone. Implying that they had more allies, is implying that they had better politics, which is a check in the box for a great alliance.