Thread: donation whores
View Single Post
Unread 21 Mar 2010, 15:32   #17
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: donation whores

Londo pretty much summed it up. Some players noticed the maximum donation limit was 50 million and aimed to get it done asap. If the galaxy planets reset, they leave the galaxy.
They've sacrificed their planets and are relying on being Xans; the 1 Terran in no way can cover them.

The 1 Terran can also in no way get any large amounts of xp or anything more than minimum cap. He can't hit many more than the top 30-50 planets, if that. I think he's going to struggle to get roids whilst others stockpile them.

Whilst the MH have the final say, I'm actually interested to see if he finishes top 10 this round. I'm not sure he will.

Edit: Also, any attackers stealing his roids will get pretty high xp and so catch him up more quickly