View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2006, 00:29   #18
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I have a friend (shock horror) who cuts herself

My feeling is though that if I do anything it could just make it worse. Those who truly care about her ie her best friend and parents must know about as she wears sleveless tops. With this in mind I feel I should stay out of it. I could make her feel worse. Not only that theres two weeks left of term, im not too sure I want to be the person who has to be responsible for making sure she sorts herself out. I mean I have problems and stuff, and better friends who have issues as well, does it make me a bad person? Probably, infact yes.

Anyway ill have a chat with my girlfriend tomoz and we can see...